Wärtsilä is leading the maritime industry's transformation towards a decarbonised and sustainable future. We at Wärtsilä Marine Power are proud to offer our customers the world's widest network of maritime expertise and the full portfolio from engines to lifecycle solutions.
We want to change the course towards an interconnected and cleaner maritime future and are constantly on the lookout for future-oriented talent to join our team and to work towards enabling sustainable societies with smart technology - together. Are you ready to jump onboard?
Marine Power - Field Services and Workshops is looking for
Ausbildung zum Industriemechaniker (w/m/d)
to join our team in Hamburg, Schlenzigstrasse in August 2022.
What you will be doing:
- Work on big engines (e.g. ship-diesel or big power plant engines)
- Vocational training, labour law and collective bargaining law
- Structure and organization of the training company
- Safety and health at work
- Environmental protection
- Operational and technical communication
- Planning and organizing work, evaluating work results
- Distinguishing, allocating and handling materials and auxiliary materials
- Manufacturing components and assemblies
- Slinging, securing and transporting
- Customer orientation
- Manufacturing, assembling and disassembling components, assemblies and systems
- Ensuring the operability of technical systems
- Maintenance of technical systems
- Assembling, expanding and testing electrotechnical components of control technology
- Business processes and quality management in the field
As an ideal candidate you will bring with you:
- Successfully finished school degree
- Strong interest in Mechanical engineering
- Ability to work in a team
- Openminded and curious to learn new things
Marine Power - Field Services and Workshops in Hamburg, Schlenzigstrasse sucht
Auszubildende als Industriemechaniker (m/w/d)
für August 2022
Deine Ausbildungsschwerpunkte sind:
- Reparatur & Wartung von Großmotoren (z.B. Schiffantriebsdiesel- oder Kraftwerksmotoren)
- Berufsbildung, Arbeits- und Tarifrecht
- Aufbau und Organisation des Ausbildungsbetriebes
- Sicherheit und Gesundheitsschutz bei der Arbeit
- Betriebliche und technische Kommunikation
- Planen und organisieren der Arbeit, Bewerten der Arbeitsergebnisse
- Unterscheiden, Zuordnen und Handhaben von Werk- und Hilfsstoffen
- Herstellen von Bauteilen und Baugruppen
- Warten von Betriebsmitteln
- Anschlagen, Sichern und Transportieren
- Herstellen, Montieren und Demontieren von Bauteilen, Baugruppen und Systemen
- Sicherstellen der Betriebsfähigkeit von technischen Systemen
- Instandhalten von technischen Systemen
- Aufbauen, Erweitern und Prüfen von elektrotechnischen Komponenten der Steuerungstechnik
- Geschäftsprozesse und Qualitätsmanagement im Einsatzgebiet
Was wir von Dir erwarten:
- Erfolgreich abgeschlossene Schulausbildung
- Starkes Interesse für Maschinenbau
- Aufgeschlossen und hohe Bereitschaft Neues zu lernen
Why you and us
We at Wärtsilä believe in empowerment, ownership and taking responsibility of our work. We support each other's growth and co-creation is the true basis of our innovation. We have courage to see opportunities and take initiative.
We are authentic and honest, and we strongly believe in a diverse and inclusive work community where everyone can be their true seif. We don't always get it right the first time, and if mistakes are made, we make sure to learn and grow from them. We want everyone to voice their opinions freely. That is why we have built an environment that empowers you and everyone around you, and where you can feel safe and cared for. Are you eager to be part of this ambition?
You will be a part of a global organization with local presence and work in an exciting and dynamic working environment with highly motivated and skilled co-workers. We offer interesting and challenging work tasks, as weil as personal and professional development in a great team.
Contact & next steps:
Does this sound like the job for you? lf yes, we hope to hear from you before the application deadline 30.05.2022
. We aim to keep you updated on the process all the way.
At Wärtsilä we value, respect and embrace all our differences, and are committed to diversity, inclusion and equal employment opportunities; everyone can be their true seif and succeed based on their job-relevant merits and abilities.
This is Wärtsilä
Wärtsilä Marine Power leads the industry in its journey towards a decarbonised and sustainable future. Our portfolio of engines, propulsion systems, hybrid technology, and integrated powertrain systems deliver the reliability, safety, and environmental performance that Wärtsilä's Smart Marine vision encompasses. We offer our customers performance-based agreements, lifecycle solutions, and an unrivalled global network of maritime expertise. www.wartsila.com/marine
Wärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2020, Wärtsilä's net sales totalled EUR 4.6 billion with approximately 18,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Find out more at www.wartsila.com